Friday, July 31, 2009

Designer Saturday

Not really sure exactly what I want to do tomorrow. I need to work on a handful of new designs of Knotted Jewellery. I got a couple of very nice books last week, which have given me some ideas and one has some fantastic knots that I am going to practice and see how I can incorporate them into Jewellery.

My hubby is off early in the morning to work so I'm planning on getting up nice and early to so I can spend all day designing and making. As well as a few new designs I also want to make at least a couple of things to sell as I need to get more of the knotted designs in the shops. I may also at least start a new design for some cards and I really should do my Thank You Cards. I will be in deep trouble with my Mum if i don't!!

On the non creative side of things I need to clean out my rats and post my Dad's Birthday present.

I will also have a Saturday Shopping List from Folksy and I've already got a theme decided. You'll have to take a look tomorrow to see what it is though!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mystic Indigo said...

Sounds like a great weekend...can't wait to see your new designs!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Rose said...

clean out rats? have a rodent problem, or is it something else? :)

1:12 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks Stacie.

Jennifer, I have pet rats. They need their cages cleaned out.

Laura xx

2:41 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Rose said...

ah ok :D

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home