I know, it's Thursday and I've not done my favourites. Again. I ended up having to go in to work 4 hours earlier than I was meant to so didn't get a lot done today and had no time to compile my favourites. I did, however, compile a pretty impressive list of articles about sales and related issues on Etsy. I will put them in some sort of resources blog post at some point. One good thing about going in early today means I get tomorrow off. Woohoo! So I have compiled a To Do List for tomorrow:
- Start on my Thank You cards
- Make a cross knot & seed bead bracelet
- Do some more chain maille experimenting
- Do an Etsy Favourites & Folksy favourites blog posts
- Put my resource list into a sensible blog post
- Start a new ACEO for cards
I also have some bits coming through the post for my exciting new project so will get a look at those, and my lovely hubby has bought a load of craft stuff worth £100 for £20 off of someone advertising on a local website, so it'll be like Christmas when he comes home!
See you tomorrow.
Labels: blogs, chain maille, chinese knots, etsy, favourites, folksy, thank you cards, to do list