Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Google Analytics & Site Feed

I have today installed Etsy Web Analaytics on the Northern Dawn shop. It is provided by Google Analytics and allows you to track things such as site visits, popular content, referrers etc. Hopefully it will give me an idea of what is working and what isn't in terms of promotion, products etc. I won't get any results for 24 hours but I'm looking foward to having a look and learning something from them. For more details, have a look at the Etsy Google Analytics articles.

I have also updated my settings for my blog RSS feed, so I think it now works. So if you want to follow my posts you can simply click on the subscribe to posts link. Thanks to Jennifer of Fuzzy Dragons.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Rose said...

your welcome :)

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home