Tuesday, July 07, 2009

To Do List

I have finally got my Wedding photographs through from the official photographers and they have put them online and issued us with a username and password and printed them on little cards. I am planning on putting them in my Thank you Cards in case some of my guests want to look. My hot air gun has also been repaired so tomorrow will see a start in on Thank you Cards. It's unlikely I will get them all finished (I have 22 to do) but a start is better than nothing.

Tomorrow I am working from 7am to 11am so have plenty of time for working on Northern Dawn bits. Seeing as I am adding to the blog every day I thought it might be interesting to put my To Do Lists on it (and it also gives me something to write!). So, anyway, tomorrow's list:
  • Hour or two on Pet Portrait commision
  • Start the Thank you Cards
  • Start writing the HTML & CSS code for the Northern Dawn website
  • Create a necklace from my Pan Chang knot.

Hopefully by tomorrow evening I'll be able to cross these items off. It's going to be a busy day!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home