Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pink & Black Tartan Bead & Chain Necklace



I didn't get an awful lot of anything productive today but I did design and make this necklace. It was designed as I went along so the whole process took about 2 hours but I am very pleased with it and think it looks very funky.

It uses Pink & Plack Tartain/Plaid fabric beads, pale pink anodized aluminium chain and Pink & Black 10mm anodized aluminium jump rings attached to form a chain. These components are all combined to make a 2 strand necklace with a cascade with an on-trend chunky, modern look. I love the mix of textures and the colour combination is brilliant. I haven't worked out the costing yet, but it will go on Etsy at some point so I will notify you when it does. I also need to get a decent picture of it being worn so buyers can fully appreciate it's look.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

hi im from nz is there any way i could purchase that pink tartan necklace? it looks amazing and it would be perfect gift for my wonderful girlfriend.

5:18 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

i am very keen to buy that necklace.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home