Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Cards

Here are some photos of the Easter cards I made:

All 5 of them together

And individual photographs. The first two were made using iris folding, using a pattern we were given in card making class and changing the colour ways:



This one is based on a card in a book I have. The purple flowers are brads and it is ribbon wrapped around the Easter egg.

These two are obviously more iris folding. The first one is the one I made in class, hence why it has Happy Easter stamped on it.




I really like iris folding, it's so simple to do and all it requires is paper, sellotape, cardstock and a pattern to follow. It's also fairly quick. These cards took me about half an hour each to make.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home